From concept to completion, we take the time to design a fully customized reflection of your business with your customers’ needs in mind!

Design

From concept to completion, we take the time to design a fully customized reflection of your business.

LEARN MORE

Development

A (CMS) makes it easy for you to update your website without having to know anything about web development.

LEARN MORE

SEO

We offer a wide range of SEO services. From complete SEO setup to ongoing SEO campaigns, our goal is to get you found!

LEARN MORE

Web Hosting

We further support the websites that we build with high quality hosting services.

LEARN MORE

Photography

Custom photography can be the difference between a great website and an excellent website!

LEARN MORE

Videography

Video gives your visitors a chance to get to know you and your business though this effective visual medium.

LEARN MORE

Kelowna Web Design Company

Cutting Edge Concepts has been providing innovative and custom web design solutions since 2002. Our services include:

  • Custom Web Design
  • Template Modification
  • Open Source Programming
  • Custom Programming
  • Fast Web Hosting
  • Photography
  • Videography
  • Domain Registration

We are a design boutique that specializes in building eye catching, user-friendly designs that develop into highly functional professional websites. Knowing that first impressions are lasting impressions, we approach every custom project with the knowledge that visitors to your site will make a decision to like or dislike what they see in less than a second.

All of our custom designed websites are supported by high quality development and programming. Most of our websites are integrated with WordPress as the CMS of choice. With a simple learning curve and regular security updates it is most often the best choice for our clients! However, we are familiar with other CMS systems and can work with them on request. We also ensure that the broadest range of devices can view your website. We can even create a separate mobile-friendly site upon request. Our programming team is fluent in PHP/MySQL and AJAX. We also provide web hosting services to ensure that the websites that we create can keep running in top condition on the web!

For those with a tighter budget, we can work with you to find a premium theme that meets at least 80% of what you’re looking for and then we can modify the theme to make it meet the remaining 20%! We can then integrate the theme with WordPress and install it for you on our servers! Contact us for more details on this service.

Click here to register a domain name with Cutting Edge Concepts.

From concept to completion, we take the time to design a fully customized reflection of your business with your customers’ needs in mind.

Please explore our web design portfolio for a sample of our local and international business partnership successes.

┬ęCutting Edge Concepts. All rights reserved.